Krita crash

John R. Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Mon Mar 6 00:27:09 CET 2006

On Sunday 05 March 2006 18:17, Gary Cramblitt wrote:
> I can't reproduce this one on demand.  As I recall, I had created a new
> "regular" layer, and then removed it.  Crash.

For me Krita crashes with sufficient frequency that I have
stopped working with it. I find Gimp much more stable and
Inkscape at least somewhat more stable. There are some unique
features that I like. But the crashes are a deal breaker.

I am waiting for the next iteration. If it still crashes I will put it
on the shelf also.
--
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: