automatically naming adjustment layers now broken

Melchior FRANZ mfranz at aon.at
Sat Mar 4 13:48:41 CET 2006

What had actually happened (for whatever reason) is that m_layerName->setText()
started yesterday to call its own slotNameChanged(), which it hadn't before.
But the logic used slotNameChanged() to distinguish user edited names from
automatically set ones. Only the latter may be overridden on selecting
a new filter choice. I do now set a flag for this, but I'm not overly fond
of that. It looks a bit hackish and I'd welcome any better fix. Please
educate me.  :-)

m.