OpenDocument. Was: [Gimp-developer] Photoshop PSD 6 format Spec / Gimp XCF format Spec

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Fri Mar 3 12:51:19 CET 2006

I am starting to be lost in this thread spread over at least four mailing
lists :) May I suggest the opening of a mailing list dedicaced to the talk
about an OpenDocument for raster files ? Maybe on freedesktop as it is the
most neutral organisation ;) But I have no contact with them :( But maybe
some one of freedesktop is reading one of the mailing list and can do that ?

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---