Kritacolor library re-licensing

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Fri Jun 23 11:04:04 CEST 2006

> I am ambivalent about plugins: on the one hand I don't care too much, and I
> value an rich set of plugins as much as the next person, on the other hand,
> being GPL hasn't prevented the Gimp from gaining many plugins.
some parts of the gimp is LGPL. And I do think there core is LGPL, while the
UI is GPL. My concern is that corporation will choose to support the project
that is the more friendly to them, and I do think that this is again an area
where the gimp is way ahead of us.

> On the
> gripping hand again, I want to read the code of cool plugins and learn from
> it...
yeah sure.

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---