Yet again: Tablet Troubles (Or: is Bart losing his mind?)

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Jun 19 19:59:28 CEST 2006

On Sunday 18 June 2006 20:42, Bart Coppens wrote:
> Warning beforehand: it's completely possible that it's just my XOrg config
> being screwed up by me, so if that's the case, sorry already =(

Could be for the eraser problem, although I still need to test myself, but the
undo weirdness is definitely weird. And maybe related somehow to the undo-bug
I entered some time ago.

> I nicely filmed my problems, as to show there's at least _something_
> broken.

You'd better add this problem & the movie to bugzilla, since I'm quite sure
I'm not going to have the time to try to fix this before this mail has
disappeared into the depths of time.