Kritacolor library re-licensing

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Fri Jun 9 14:50:42 CEST 2006

> > Is there really a need to move all colorspaces in kolib ? I mean (wet
> > can't be moved), but I can't see a need for colorspaces like LMS, YCbCr
> > in other apps than krita
>
> As I said -- that's your call :-)
well that's not mine... I don't care, but are you moving the floating points
rgb ones from adrian too ? If you don't, then LMS and YCbCr can stay in
krita.

> > (btw I insist for YCbCr not to be build in krita 2 yet, no
> > mater what decision is taken about moving them or not).
>
> Eh, why? It isn't built atm, but I'm curious why.
well to avoid merging problems, all the bugfixes I make in 1.5 give me
headaches when merging with 2.0, so I preferre not to add again problems
between 1.6 and 2.0.

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---