Kritacolor library re-licensing

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Fri Jun 9 14:42:04 CEST 2006

On Friday 09 June 2006 14:13, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> I'm hereby
> officially asking for the consent of all the people who have their bit of
> code in these files for doing so.
Hum, of course I don't object to any bugfixes or so I made to the files, but
I'd rather not relicense files created by me (those are
kis_histogram_producer.* and kis_basic_histogram_producers.*). That in itself
doesn't seem a big problem, since I always thought it wasn't really part of
the core business of kritacolor anyway.
Unfortunately, it seems every plugin depends on it for actually letting the
world know the type of the histogram, even though it's a single line of code.
Is there any way of getting around that without relicensing?

Bart