New icon for Tool Freehand

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Tue Jul 25 22:17:34 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 25 July 2006 12:48, emanuele at valinor.it wrote:
> Hello,
> I've drawn a new icon for tool freehand, just to try to improve it.
>
> The new one is in tool_freehand.png... compare it with
> tool_freehand_old.png

Strange thing.  When I display the new one with Kuickshow, it displays as an
all-black box, while the old one displays as a gray squiggly line on a black
background.  When using KoulorPaint, both are displayed as a white background
with gray right and bottom sides.  Krita displays both as a black line on a
dark gray background with light gray sides and bottom.  When displayed in
KIconEdit, both are displayed as squiggly line on a transparent background.
In KIconEdit, I can see that your version is much nicer than the old;
smoother without jaggies.
--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)