Iterator

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Sat Jan 28 17:58:48 CET 2006

Hello,

While working on optimizing and finishing KisConvolutionPainter, I found out
(that maybe not new) that we lost a lot of time in creating iterators, this
is much a problem for KisVLineIteratorPixel and KisHLineIteratorPixel, as you
need to recreate the iterator each time you change the line. I think we might
expand them with two new functions :
KisHLineIteratorPixel::nextRow go to the next row
KisVLineIteratorPixel::nextCol go to the next col

(note that the behaviour would be quiet different from KisRectIterator)

What do you think ?
--
--- Cyrille Berger ---