Problem with KisAbstractColorspace::difference

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Thu Jan 26 15:40:18 CET 2006

Hello,

I have to problem with the current implementation of
KisAbstractColorspace::difference :

1) he doesn't work at all in CMYK, try do draw a circle, and then to fill it,
whatever threshold you choose you fill the entire image

2) I am a little bit confuse, in RGB I expect White and Black to be the two
most differenct color, and so I expect difference(White, Black) to return
255, but it return only 100, while difference(Blue, Yellow) return 255, which
I find normal (it's even worse in Grayscale as you don't have blue vs
yellow).

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---