TODO 1.5 -- I hope this version is better

Adrian Page adrian at pagenet.plus.com
Fri Jan 6 14:51:34 CET 2006

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Adrian, Michael, Sven -- are you working on something at the moment?

I had been working on OpenGL shaders but I put that on hold due to lack
of time. The only thing I'm currently looking at is centering the image
in the canvas, rather than top-left. That's fairly straightforward. I'll
probably implement the zoom related polishes from Thomas's list to go
with that.

I'll add a configuration dialog for tablet devices as that's really
needed if we want everyone to be able to use it without hacking about in
X config files.

I'll be happy to work on other things on the todo/bug list as we go along.

Adrian