TODO 1.5 -- I hope this version is better

Sander Koning sanderkoning at kde.nl
Fri Jan 6 09:30:29 CET 2006

Cyrille Berger wrote on 2006-01-05 23:22 +0100 regarding Re: TODO 1.5 -- I hope this version is better:
> > Practicals and exams are slowing down progress at this point, I hope to
> > have at least the basic handbook finished for the 1.5 freeze. So that's the
> > dialog descriptions which are missing now, and I want some more background
> > text.
>
> I will do the script sections for you, but I will need help for the formating

If you don't know docbook, just send it as ascii + images, a KWord document or
whatever, if needed with editor's notes like (LINK TO foo-section). I'll convert
it.

Cheers,
--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning - at - kde -.- nl
Documentation coordinator, KDE-NL   |   http://www.kde.nl/