TODO for 1.5

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Thu Jan 5 23:04:22 CET 2006

On Thursday 05 January 2006 20:18, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Can't help it -- we've got three CB's around here :-). At least you've got
> two P's in your surname :-)
:-)

> I cannot figure out how to actually drop shuffle layers with d&d, let alone
> create groups.
Creating groups is just rightclick on the box, 'New Folder' and done :-)
(though I asked Gábor if it wouldn't be good to have a separate icon for
that). For D&D I just select a layer, and drag him around. Works flawlessly
as far as I can tell (though the dropping maybe is a bit slow indeed).
You must drag by dragging the 'bottom' part of a layer selection; clicking in
the upper part brings up an inline editor for the layer name (which I find
extremely cool).

> There are a few other bug with layers: the first two layers
> are both called Layer 1
It used to do that, but I can't reproduce now.

> , clicking on the icons doesn't change the visualisation.
They do, here.

> There must be a reason disabling/enabling the tools and
> filters is so very slow, but I cannot figure it out. And after some
> attempts at d&d-ing, I made Krita hang and use zero percent CPU.
Hasn't happened here as well :-(

> That would be very cool to have, yes.
Indeed :)