TODO for 1.5

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Jan 5 20:18:08 CET 2006

On Thursday 05 January 2006 20:08, Bart Coppens wrote:
> On Thursday 05 January 2006 19:56, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > P = Bart Coppens
>
> I find it cute how I'm the only one whose shorthand isn't really obvious
> from the name ;-)

Can't help it -- we've got three CB's around here :-). At least you've got two
P's in your surname :-)

> > G  * Add GUI to actually group layers
>
> Well, doesn't this already exist (drag&drop)?

I cannot figure out how to actually drop shuffle layers with d&d, let alone
create groups. There are a few other bug with layers: the first two layers
are both called Layer 1, clicking on the icons doesn't change the
visualisation. There must be a reason disabling/enabling the tools and
filters is so very slow, but I cannot figure it out. And after some attempts
at d&d-ing, I made Krita hang and use zero percent CPU.

> > P  * Fix part layers
>
> Should be no problem
>
> P * Watercolors
>
> >   117925   NEW      Crash when dragging psd to 'insert as new layer'
> >   107348   ASSI      Layerbox behaves badly when there are many layers
>
> Do these still apply after the new layerbox code?

I'm not sure. I think the new layerbox isn't quite finished yet, so I don't
want to close these until it is. If it is, it's Gábor's honour to close the
bugs he's fixed :-)

> > And if there's time
>
> P * Colorpicker: mean color of a circle, add color directly to color
> palette

That would be very cool to have, yes.