Fwd: krita cvs with 16 bit individual color channel adjustment CMYK, etc.?

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Mon Jan 2 15:50:44 CET 2006

On Monday 02 January 2006 15:33, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> I thought that we already had a color adjustment filter that worked with
> other colorspaces than RGB, but I cannot find it anymore. Does anyone know
> about the status of it?
We had, until last week. I recall using it Friday evening, I think, and Sunday
it was suddenly gone (including all other Adjust -> Adjust entries, only
Variations is there)! My guess is that somebody accidentally disabled it in
the Makefile.am?

(I'm not CC'ing to lmarso at gmail.com since you didn't either, but I guess
you'll inform him when it's fixed?)