Documentation on the scanner feature.

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Feb 9 08:54:28 CET 2006

On Thursday 09 February 2006 00:27, John R. Culleton wrote:

> But it does work, and that is the main thing.

Good!

> In Gimp most dialogues allow one a choice beteen inches,
> millimetres or pixels. I can make myself a little conversion
> chart for Krita at 300 dpi but IMO I shouldn't have to.

I have the design for a dialog box ready, but I never had the time to actually
implement it. And if there's a resolution dialog, I should fix the zoom so
that 100% actually shows the image at the correct physical size on screen.

Finishing this is still on my todo for 1.5, but I'm not sure it'll get done.
It's not hard, but there's so much to do :-)

> Now I have to learn all about the cmyk mode in Krita. That is the
> glaring omission in Gimp.

I really need input about that feature. 1.5 is the first with cmyk, and I
expect the feature requests to pour in after the release complete.