Regressions

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Feb 8 14:11:39 CET 2006

* The colors filters (desaturate, per channnel, autocontrast,
brightness-contrast) are broken for CMYK.

* exactBounds is broken for cmyk. Exactbounds returns one pixel more width
than the extent, probably because a cmyk default pixel isn't all nulls.
I'd solve this, but I'm getting into constness trouble:

if (memcmp(it.rawData(), m_datamanager->defaultPixel(), m_pixelSize) != 0) {

gives

/home/boud/koffice/krita/core/kis_paint_device.cc: In member function ‘virtual
QRect KisPaintDevice::exactBounds() const’:
/home/boud/koffice/krita/core/kis_paint_device.cc:386: error: no matching
function for call to ‘KisDataManager::defaultPixel() const’
/home/boud/koffice/krita/core/kis_datamanager.h:61: note: candidates are:
const Q_UINT8* KisDataManager::defaultPixel() <near match>