Documentation on the scanner feature.

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Wed Feb 8 09:08:58 CET 2006

>I was pleased to see the availablity of my scanner under tools
> and so of course I tried it out immmediately. On the first
> attempt (a letter sized page at 300 dpi) only a small squarish
> section came in. So I tried it without initializing a document
> first.  Nothing came in.
>
> Is there a guide anywhere on this feature? The book krita.pdf
> is silent on the feature.
I believe that the external tools appearing in the menu are not of our
doing, but rather a koffice-wide feature, so chances are it won'y work very
well - if at all with krita.

> And a related question: can I convince Krita to measure things in
> inches rather than pixels?
Afraid not, as physical-resolution is not really implemented except for the
initial creation dialog.

best regards
Casper Boemann