Just checking on the todo's

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Feb 6 21:29:48 CET 2006

On Monday 06 February 2006 21:23, Bart Coppens wrote:
> On Monday 06 February 2006 19:43, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > * Part layers (Bart)
>
> Moving along slowly; we're a lot further than were we started when this
> list got made, but I have no clue how good the end result will look like.
> But if there are no big problems with it that I don't see at the moment
> (which wouldn't surprise me, given the amount of problems I already had,
> unfortunately), it should be finished in time.
>
> > P  * Add radius option to color picker tool. Fix color picker tool
> > according to TZ

> Hrrrm, at least the first part of that is done, what are the specifics of
> the TZ fixage required?

"The 'Normalize integer values' should not be enabled by default.  I would
also like to suggest it converts the values to percentages instead of
values between 0 and 1.
The label could then be renamed to something much less technical like
'Colors in percentages'"

Although the label renaming cannot be done anymore.

> > P  * implement the checkboxes in the brush op
>
> Done for paintbrush, no idea if any other paintops need it?

Maybe pen and airbrush. No need for erase.

> > P  113086   NEW      krita crashes when resizing certain image
>
> Afaik this got reassigned to Casper or Cyrille because I couldn't
> reproduce?

It's marked fixed, but not yet removed from the todo.