Just checking on the todo's

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Mon Feb 6 21:23:28 CET 2006

On Monday 06 February 2006 19:43, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> * Part layers (Bart)
Moving along slowly; we're a lot further than were we started when this list
got made, but I have no clue how good the end result will look like. But if
there are no big problems with it that I don't see at the moment (which
wouldn't surprise me, given the amount of problems I already had,
unfortunately), it should be finished in time.

> P  * Add radius option to color picker tool. Fix color picker tool
> according to TZ
Hrrrm, at least the first part of that is done, what are the specifics of the
TZ fixage required?

> P  * implement the checkboxes in the brush op
Done for paintbrush, no idea if any other paintops need it?

> P  113086   NEW      krita crashes when resizing certain image
Afaik this got reassigned to Casper or Cyrille because I couldn't reproduce?

Added:
P * Try to optimize histogram docker

Bart