Just checking on the todo's

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Feb 6 20:14:47 CET 2006

On Monday 06 February 2006 20:00, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > * Exif in jpeg and tiff. (Cyrille)
>
> I have nearly completed the "support" class. Need to have reader and
> writter for both jpeg and tiff ageter that.

Okay.

> > C  * Fix crashes in filters
>
> I don't have any crash anymore. But last week I was at the linuxexpo in
> Paris, and there was some svn version of krita on some computers, and we
> experienced crash I wasn't able to reproduce at home with debugging symbols
> :( Anyway, a crash todo can never be closed.

Depends, if there's a good backtrace, you can generally fix it. But with this
item what's important is that you're satisfied that you gave all filters a
thorough try. If they didn't crash for you, then close this item. If we get
crash reports, we'll fix them.

> > C  * add support for YCbCr in TIFF and fix the reading of deflate files
>
> it's (I hope) a four hours work.

Good.

> > C  * finish the convolution painter
>
> I wonder if wrap for convolution painter is really needed anyway ?

No, we can do without that easily.

> > C  * finish, polish and document scripting support
>
> Two functions need implementation before it can be consider as finished.
> And documentation has been add to the handbook, it can be improve.
>
> a lot of boring stuffs in that todo :) and I have boring stuff to do
> outside of krita too (which is take precedence over krita)

Well, even the boring stuff needs to be done before we can claim we're ready
for a release.