SIOX

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at physik.tu-muenchen.de
Sun Feb 5 14:26:40 CET 2006

On Sunday 05 February 2006 14:16, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> I think these would be safe to add. They should be independent of anything
> else in the selection or selection manager code.

Actually that were just the names in the siox.c code. For example, there is
already a grow() function in KisSelectionManager.

The action is commented out right now

#if 0
m_grow =
        new KAction(i18n("Grow"),
                0, 0,
                this, SLOT(grow()),
                collection, "grow");
#endif

Then:

void KisSelectionManager::grow() {}

Shouldn't it be save to just implement the function because it is not used
anywhere, anyway?

(One of course has to grep the source-code to make sure it is actually not
used anywhere, but if this really is the case, I think it would make more
sense not to introduce new dublicate the functions that are already there.

Greetings,
Michael