krita and openexr support?

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 13:58:15 CET 2006

On 12/21/06, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:

> It's been some time since I looked at Blender -- did so again today. So much
> progress that I guess that any chance I've had of grasping Blender has
> completely disappeared!

Actually it is becoming easier to understand in many respects - the
next release (beta this week, release early January) will have
multiresolution digital sculpting with pen tablet support - which is
very easy to learn - far easier than traditional digital modeling;
also we will have much easier to learn and use 3d painting (and with
nice speed improvements).  After 2.43 (the upcoming release) we will
be doing a refactor that will allow a tutorial mode inside of blender
and a number of other things to reduce the learning curve.

LetterRip