krita and openexr support?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Dec 21 13:44:34 CET 2006

On Thursday 21 December 2006 11:16, Tom M wrote:

> heh - well our coder for the openexr stuff is Ton and he rather has
> his hands full with Blender and running the Blender Foundation.

It's been some time since I looked at Blender -- did so again today. So much
progress that I guess that any chance I've had of grasping Blender has
completely disappeared! But it also makes clear that it's time we took a
fresh look at where openexr is right now. But that'll have to wait until I've
finished the flakification of Krita.