krita and openexr support?

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 11:16:59 CET 2006

Thanks for the response,

> We support 16 and 32 bit float images (if that is what you mean).

yep that was what I meant.

> There's definitely room for someone who wants to code more support for openexr

heh - well our coder for the openexr stuff is Ton and he rather has
his hands full with Blender and running the Blender Foundation.

> in Krita -- right now all Krita hackers are pretty busy

I understand how that goes - too many worthwhile projects to work on
and never enough people to do so.

>(There probably would be a vacancy even if Adrian decides he's had
enough of a holiday
> and starts coding again :-).

Alas Blender keeps my hands full already and my talents are more in
management than coding.

Thanks for taking the time to respond,

Tom M.