Real (not as buggy) indirect painting

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Aug 26 20:50:05 CEST 2006

On Saturday 26 August 2006 19:26, Bart Coppens wrote:

> If this would get greenlighted for 1.6 I'll see what I can do about making
> this work with masks and adjustment layers (and other colorspaces).

I don't know... I definitely don't like to burden paint layers with this
stuff, but if it works... The old code was even harder to understand. I still
think we're missing something here -- we're still not doing what Raph Levien
describes, and what I think is correct. But by all means, lets try this know,
and try to come up with something clean & correct for 2.0.