gimp fileformat

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Mon Aug 14 16:06:56 CEST 2006

FYI:
  "The GIMP finally has a documented file specification. The free image
editor has long been criticized over the fact that its native image
format was not publicly documented. Recently the issue came to a head,
sparked unintentionally by discussions over the proposed OpenRaster
graphics interchange format. Once the argument cooled off, however, an
independent developer decided to tackle the problem head on. -NewsForge"

http://programming.newsforge.com/programming/06/07/19/2041236.shtml

So, what is the progress on OpenRaster.
I recently got a request to write some content for GrokLaw which has a
huge reading base. I'd love to do that on OpenRaster and the progress its
making. Unfortunately I am completely not into this. So maybe someone
else can co-write?

--
Thomas Zander