The future of selections and masks in Krita

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Tue Aug 1 17:27:45 CEST 2006

> If you can not find a persona that actually _uses_ the
> feature, then you are just coding for yourself and nobody will like the
> application any more because of it. So, while its good for some
> programmers ego, it just degraded the app.
I need to point out something, you tend to get angry at me each time I say I
want to add this or that new feature, but I use all the feature I add,
including the brush tool that need a special define to get activated. The
programmer can also be the user. I did join krita because I wanted to use it.
If not I would have join any other kde project, or not join any at all.

> Maybe you can find that book and read about it to see its some smart guy
> who thought this up, and its not just some weird idea I came up with ;)
> "The inmates are running the asylum"
Nice, I did receive my copy yesterday ;) I will read it during my holydays.

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---