Substrate implementation proposal

BERGER Cyrille cyrille.berger at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 13:06:03 CEST 2006

>     virtual KisSubstratePixel * getPixel(uint x, uint y) = 0;
> Why would that be 2 uints? I know that it's 'obvious' that you won't need a
> pixel at x,y < 0, and that with the current design it might be not a good
> idea. But it might be needed for some things like convolution and so?
convolution don't need x,y <0 or x,y > width,height, or this mean
there is a bug :) And, I think we should have a clear convention
(maybe there is allready one I have missed? I tend to be unaware of
those things ;) ) on choosing between unsigned or signed for x,y and
width and height.
--
Cyrille Berger