2006 Krita Hackathoon

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Apr 1 19:37:52 CEST 2006

Last year's Krita hackathon was a success; the KOffice Graphical Object Hack
Weekend was a success; seems to me that we're onto a Good Thing and should
try to repeat it.

In order to enable Cyrille to come, and to have the house empty of kids, I'm
proposing Monday 24 July until next Thursday (morning) -- I would like a
couple of days alone with Irina, too, and the kids return Sunday 30. It's
okay to arrive earlier, if you don't mind me not being home all the time.

I can fit about eight people in my house, if they don't mind occasionally
playing the role of sardine in a tin. There's wireless, there's broadband,
there's food & wine & a backyard in reach of the wireless. Not to mention the
opportunity to really make a lot of progress with Krita 2.0 :-).

Oh, and we might just persuade the KDE e.v. to defray travel costs, as with
the KOffice graphical object hack weekend.