rotation order

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Sep 18 14:09:12 CEST 2005

On Sunday 18 September 2005 13:53, Sander Koning wrote:

> left-hand rotation system.
> > no reason for confusion there.

Well... Apologies for the fearsome snip and all that, but this particular
left-handed person (who never can remember which side of the tap turns on the
hot water) is thoroughly confused...

I'm prepared to accept any patch that makes Krita work more like Photoshop,
or, if Photoshop doesn't do this, more like the Gimp. Feel free to rename
methods in kis_view, kis_image, kis_paint_device and the rotateimage plugin;
do not forget the dcop interface either.

I'm not touching this anymore, because I'm mortally confused :-).