Histogram idea

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Tue Sep 6 10:46:04 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 06 September 2005 09:28, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Arguments? Discussions? Disagreements?
While this is a very nice idea, I get the impression that our histogram still
updates a too slow. And that's even when we implement the 'get all colors at
once' idea from our previous histogram discussion.
Maybe we could cache histogram values of 128x128 pixel blocks, but that would
probably mean that we'd have to do some less nice things (with tiles) to
achieve that, I think.

Bart Coppens