Unclear menu entries (was Re: Stalker alert :))

Sander Koning ask at macedon.demon.nl
Mon Sep 5 17:11:02 CEST 2005

Boudewijn Rempt wrote on 2005-09-05 16:53 +0200 regarding Re: Stalker alert :):
> On Mon, 5 Sep 2005, Sander Koning wrote:
>
> Oh dear -- you _do_ need to be careful with
> your subject lines here :-).

I hit your spam filter? ;)

> You're welcome, of course! Is there already something I can look at & perhaps
> comment on? I'm not entirely fit yet, but I'm slowly coming around.

I've almost finished the menu reference, and found quite some little things
(mostly regarding interface layout, naming and such) while writing. I'll save
those for later, but I've included some of the more puzzling things here:

* File -> Import... and File -> Export... look like "links" to Open and Save
(exactly the same dialogs). Are they?

* What does View -> Actual Size do, and when is it enabled?

* What is (View ->) Wetness Visualisation?

* What does Layer -> Watercolors -> Initialize Texture have an extra submenu for?
Why is it placed in Layers? What does it do, in fact?

Get well soon!

Cheers,
--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning - at - kde -.- nl
Documentation coordinator, KDE-NL   |   Documentation maintainer, Krita