Palette font size

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Tue Oct 18 05:26:37 CEST 2005

There's an item in the Krita settings dialog called "Palette font size".  Mine
defaults to 8.  Changing this doesn't seem to do anything and when I come
back to the settings dialog, it is 8 again.

I'm just guessing, but I thought palette font size was always 80% of the
toolbar font size, so perhaps this should be removed from the settings
dialog?

This was Krita built about a week ago.  I haven't been able to try latest SVN;
Krita is crashing on me in the Open dialog.  (I think I need to make
uninstall && make clean && ./configure && make install.  At least 12 hours.
Argh).
--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)