How to move dropshadows to submenu?

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at physik.tu-muenchen.de
Tue Oct 11 22:38:49 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 11 October 2005 22:28, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> In that case you won't be able to get it into the filters menu, but
> will have to place it in the layers menu, I guess.

No, it is in the filters menu right now. Just not in a submenu. One can even
move it into a submenu, just not in one already created by the filter
manager.

Maybe plugins like the dropshadow plugin should not be in the filters menu,
but get their own menu? Or should we have Filters->plugins->decor->add
Dropshadow?  But this is not too good, from a usability point of view.
Does somebody have a good idea where to put such plugins?

Greetings,
Michael