coloradjustment work done - call for feature requests

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Tue Nov 8 09:12:32 CET 2005

On Tuesday 08 November 2005 08:27, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > I know there is still a lot that can be done, but I'll let you come with
> > the requests and work from there.
>
> well I have a feature request for color adjustement, well it's on my
> personnal TODO, it's more to be sure we don't work on the same things. I
> want to be able to "adjust" the color on an image after analysing the color
> of an image. So do you plan to do this ?
well sure. I might prioritize it, if other suggestions comes along.

But first, please explain a little more detailed, as from the above
description I would say it's already there in "Color Adjustment" (soon to be
renamed to "Channel levels"). But obviuosly you have something else in mind
or you wouldn't request it?

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann