release time is coming closer

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sun May 15 20:06:01 CEST 2005

Hi

As the release time is coming ever closer I think we should go through the
TODO-1.4 list and decide what to do with each item, and who does it.

The options for each item are:
1) assignment to a developer
2) postpone to post 1.4
3) already fixed so remove from TODO list

lets start with the 3 first:

* File/Import and File/Export show some Unknown filetypes and don't
  warn when exporting to an unsupported filetype.

is this handled - how about the old krita types

* Removing current image does not ask whether to save the image
  even if it has been changed -> people will expect Krita to save the
  image in its import format. Nobody will assume that all the tabs
  together form one big document that is saved/exported as a whole.

Hasn't this been disabled

* What's the difference between gamma correction and colour adjustment?

- is this even a bug - anything we can do about this in 1.4 - do any of you
know an answer

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann