release time is coming closer
cbr at boemann.dk
Sun May 15 20:06:01 CEST 2005
As the release time is coming ever closer I think we should go through the
TODO-1.4 list and decide what to do with each item, and who does it.
The options for each item are:
1) assignment to a developer
2) postpone to post 1.4
3) already fixed so remove from TODO list
lets start with the 3 first:
* File/Import and File/Export show some Unknown filetypes and don't
warn when exporting to an unsupported filetype.
is this handled - how about the old krita types
* Removing current image does not ask whether to save the image
even if it has been changed -> people will expect Krita to save the
image in its import format. Nobody will assume that all the tabs
together form one big document that is saved/exported as a whole.
Hasn't this been disabled
* What's the difference between gamma correction and colour adjustment?
- is this even a bug - anything we can do about this in 1.4 - do any of you
know an answer
best regards / venlig hilsen
More information about the kimageshop