Crop Tool

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Mar 29 10:50:06 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 10:36, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> I'm working on making the selection mask colour settable -- we've got the
> gui for that already, just not the implementation. It would be nice to have
> a ridge or something around the selection borders, but I don't see myself
> implementing that any time soon.

Maybe I should take a leaf from KisBackground and define a default mesh
pattern... But I don't think I'll be able to do that either. My todo for this
week:

* Move the ImageMagick builder to its own plugin and make the KisFileFormat
and KisFileFormat registry function.
* Make the colorrange dialog actually work
* Move the docker tabs to plugins and make the tab plugin mechanism work
* Figure out how hard it is to add a fill option to the geometric tools
* Make a version of the geometric tools for selections.

And I'd really like to get the magic wand tool do something useful, too...