Crop Tool

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Tue Mar 29 10:33:04 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 09:46, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > The main problem is gray is inverted to gray. Photoshop does this a bit
> > nicer: It looks like the handle are either white or black depended on the
> > background, which make sure that the contrast is always good.
> > But it seems there is no rasterop which can do this.
>
> We might experiment a bit -- a white square surrounding by a black line
> surrounded by a white line should always work.
Something is needed for selections as well - you cannot see a selection on a
white surface.

The idea you suggested for lines and handles does not work out of the box,
because then we cannot just paint on the Canvas but need to update the
display to delete the line.

Also - this is colorstrategy dependant

--
best regards / venlig hilsen