Crop Tool

Melchior FRANZ mfranz at kde.org
Mon Mar 28 20:17:14 CEST 2005

* Boudewijn Rempt -- Monday 28 March 2005 20:03:
> On Monday 28 March 2005 19:47, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> > Another thing that GIMP does and that is nice: the rectangle is
> > key-controlled:
> >
> >   <cursor-keys> ... move rectangle pixel wise (or in bigger steps with
> > SHIFT) CTRL-<cursor> ... change rectangle size pixels wise (or in bigger
> > steps with SHIFT)
>
> Dragging a handle with shift pressed should constrain the proportions of the
> rectangle, I feel.

Sounds good. But I was talking about Cursor-Up/Down/Left/Right. On the
keyboard, obviously. Useful if you have placed the frame almost right,
but just want to make it a pixel wider/taller etc.. That's easier with
keys. But maybe the typical user doesn't do that in GIMP (or doesn't
know about it :-).

m.