tabs and multiple images in one document

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Mar 28 15:08:17 CEST 2005

On Sunday 27 March 2005 13:36, Casper Boemann wrote:

> > * Removing current image does not ask whether to save the image
> >   even if it has been changed -> people will expect Krita to save the
> >   image in its import format. Nobody will assume that all the tabs
> >   together form one big document that is saved/exported as a whole.
> >
> > We have discussed the tabs before as I recall. Didn't we agree that they
> > should go, and if so do any of you know if this is a small operation.

I've been looking at it again, because I've started writing the beginnings
of a user manual, and there's one scenario where having multiple images in one
document is useful; if we start exploring the sketchbook/portfolio metaphor.
This just occurred to me when I was writing the open-a-file section of the
quick tour chapter.