Cropping paint devices

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Sat Mar 26 17:30:39 CET 2005

On Saturday 26 March 2005 16:41, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> * Undoing a crop causes a crash -- I guess that there is a problem because
> the memento rollback mechanism cannot handle the fact that the new
> situation has fewer tiles than the old situation it wants to restore.
I have commited the fix (I believe) and you were quite right.

> * I cannot seem to move the resulting layers to the origin of the image,
> i.e., crop to a bit in the middle of an image, then all layers should go to
> 0,0 -- but I can call move(0,0) until I see blue in the face, but the
> layers won't move. I don't understand how the move tool works, evidently.
well I can't see where you call setextent so here goes instead:
the offset of the layer is the placement of the tile with col,row=0,0
so if you crop(x,y,w,h) 150,65,200,500
the offset should be -150,-65 afterwards to move it to the topleft corner of
the image.

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann