Cropping paint devices

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Mar 26 16:14:51 CET 2005

On Saturday 26 March 2005 15:08, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Saturday 26 March 2005 13:50, Casper Boemann wrote:
> > When you create the tileRect you must multiply width to col and height to
> > row.
>
> Oh, okay -- I see. Thanks!

Yes, that worked -- and if I just blank out the tiles outside the crop area
with black transparent pixels I have the illusion of a working crop. But I
want to delete the tiles. I don't quite understand the data structure of the
tile manager, so I'm blundering about...

What I do now is (after copying the tile to the current memento):

KisTile *deltile = tile;
tile = tile->getNext();
previousTile -> setNext(tile);
delete deltile;

Obviously I also need to remove the entry from the hashtable -- but how do I
do that?