Archaeology...

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Mar 24 20:11:58 CET 2005

I'm extracting all our dockers and their contents from KisView into a separate
KisDockerManager to make it easier to add tabs using plugins, and now I'm
coming across all kinds of old stuff in KisView.

This one is prominent:

kis_view.h:

private:
	Q_INT32 m_xoff;
	Q_INT32 m_yoff;

kis_view.cc:

KisView:;KisView(...)
{
	m_xoff = 0;
	m_yoff = 0;
}

int KisView::canvasXOffset() const
{
	return static_cast<Q_INT32>(ceil(m_xoff * zoom()));
}

int KisView::canvasYOffset() const
{
	return static_cast<Q_INT32>(ceil(m_yoff * zoom()));
}

Now this is either a genuine bug, and we need to set m_xoff and m_yoff more
often, thereby finally fixing our problems with zoomed painting, filling and
filtering, or I can just throw this code out... I don't know!