Akademy

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Mar 23 11:38:36 CET 2005

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 11:29, Casper Boemann wrote:
> > On the other hand, I'm still willing to host a few days of Krita
> > hackathon this summer. Deventer is easily reachable by train from
> > Denmark, Germany, Belgium and France :-).
>
> Which airport(s) is/are the nearest (with international flights - so not
> Teuge)

There seems to be something quite near in Germany -- Flughaven Niederrhein --
that is 45 minutes by bus to Nijmegen, and then 45 minutes by train to
Deventer. Schiphol is about one hour twenty minutes by train from Deventer
(direct connection), Rotterdam one hour fortyfive minutes, Eindhoven two
hours, I guess.