tool activate()

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Mon Mar 21 09:09:35 CET 2005

On Monday 21 March 2005 00:41, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> You could call them in KisView::setCurrentTool, I think.
Thanks both of you.

> By the way: Is there a reason why the optionwidget of the tools is unpluged
> twice( once in KisView::setInputDevice and once in
> KisView::setCurrentTool)?
don't know, but I have similar problems.

activate() is called twice (along with -6 times update, as if the tool is
installed twice), when I click on its icon the first time, but then it isn't
called anymore, even if I switch to say a brush and back.

Also there is a clean() method, which seems to do what I want deactivate() to
be.

Adrian, please feel free to join in if you have some insight, as I'm a bit
afraid that I might end up doing more harm than good

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann