Looks like a release schedule to me

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Mar 8 13:00:28 CET 2005

On Sunday 06 March 2005 14:56, Cyrille Berger wrote:

> We should ask on koffice-devel for their opinions on the subject.

Sorry for the late reaction -- I was down with flu -- but I'm doing this right
away by cc'ing...

So, the thing is: Krita depends a lot on plugins (even the tools and the color
formats are plugins) and if Krita is part of KOffice 1.4, it would be nice to
offer extended functionality in the form of optional plugins whenever a cool
plugin is ready for use, instead of waiting for the next KOffice release.

Would it be acceptable for a KOffice application to offer downloads for
plugins external to KOffice releases? Should we put the downloads somewhere
on koffice.kde.org, or would it be better to do that somewhere else?