Looks like a release schedule to me

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Sun Mar 6 15:48:11 CET 2005

On Saturday 05 March 2005 19:39, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> * Painting on displaced layers
I've had a look at that, and I had a quick try at a fix. Attached is a patch
that should fix the issue. I tested it with painting, filling, colour picking
and the colour adjustment filter.

The patch tries to resolve the issue as follows. Instead of letting the
calculations with the offsets be done in the merging and flatten code, it
puts that in the PixelIterators. This way, every piece of code that accesses
a paintdevice using its iterators, gets the right piece of the layer. That
is, if it asks the coordinate (0,0), it gets the piece of the layer that is
displayed in the image at that coordinate (before, it would get that
coordinate of the layer itself, which is now even more useless than before
with the auto extending layers).

The only thing I'm not sure about, if this is the right place (or the right
way) to fix this. I put it in the iterators code because I think almost every
part of the code uses them, but I could be mistaken about that.

Bart Coppens