Blend modes

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Thu Jun 30 12:56:13 CEST 2005

On Thursday 30 June 2005 12:07, Michael Thaler wrote:
> Krita already has some of these modes but not all of them. Do you think we
> should implement the rest? If yes, this does not seem to hard, so if noone
> else wants to do this, I can maybe have a look at it.
Hi

During the development phase bloating the colorstrategies with too many blend
modes only creates more work for us.

I was thinking that perhabs we should have sub-maintainers of the colormodels.
That way the sub-maintainer has the responsibility to always keep the
colormodel up to date.

And when one updates say the rgb model all one had to do was disable the other
models from the makefile. It would then be the responsibility of the
sub-maintainer to bring them back in.

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann