Change image size & transform tool

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Thu Jun 23 18:48:26 CEST 2005

On Thursday 23 June 2005 15:33, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> Our scaling really is pretty good; even without the filtering it's better
> than the Gimp, Kolourpaint or Digikam. But doesn't the image size box still
> use Michael's code?

Yes, it still uses my code and it uses filters. If noone complains, I will try
to rewrite the code and see if I can make it faster by using Iterators. Maybe
we can then find out how much speed-gain we get by this precalculations and
if it is worth the complications.

I still think we should ask Mosfet about his scaling code for the transform
tool and only use a high quality scaling routine when the mouse button is
released and the acual scaling happens.

Greetings,
Michael